Since its establishment in 2008, Win Medica has been a top tier partner for leading multinational pharmaceutical companies, such as Pfizer, Novartis, Baxter & Recordati, for the sale and marketing of their products in multiple primary care therapeutic areas, mainly in the treatment of Cardiovascular & Metabolic diseases.
The company’s capabilities and expertise have been essential in building successful long-term relationships with our partners by offering them significant market expansion through Market access efficiency, high expertise Regulatory support and firm Sales & Marketing plan execution in accordance with EMEA and local industry regulations.
Win Medica is highly interested in introducing new Health Solutions to the patients which leverage its core strengths and complement its existing portfolio consisting of innovative on patent, off patent originals and branded generic products.
Win Medica Business Development Department focuses on identifying & evaluating potential commercial cooperation opportunities and creating new growth trends with potential partners under the following business models:
1. Strategic Alliances with local & Multinational pharmaceutical companies in the form of Co-marketing/Co-promotion agreements for life cycle management of newly launched, on/off patent established products or Branded generics with high therapeutic significance.
2. In-Licensing opportunities in the following therapeutic areas:
- Metabolic diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- Biosimilar products
- Medical devices
- Nutritional products
3. In-Licensing late stage product candidates before FDA and / or EMA approval
4. Co-Development for Innovative products or Generic products with differentiated formulations or other value adding properties in the above mentioned or other therapeutic areas.
For information on WinMedica potential partnerships, please contact: email@example.com
Starting with the “a world with health, a world full of life”, WinMedica aims to develop new and improved treatment options for the treatment of chronic and refractory diseases.
- Cooperates with leading Universities and specialized Institutions in Greece and abroad and invests in research activities aimed at developing innovative, fixed drug combinations and high value-added generic products.
- Supports selected research university programs by funding various stages of the clinical trials to be able to ensure that rights of entry of innovative products in the market.
- WinMedica also invests in international research programs of biosimilar drugs, which represent a reliable and affordable treatment option.