New and Innovative Glucometer from WinMedica with 100% accuracy
On Call ® Vivid : High technology which offers 100% accuracy making all diabetics to feel 100% confidence with glucose self-management.
Good glycemic control is a primary goal of today’s diabetes management. It is therefore obvious, that this objective can only be achieved by frequent and reliable self-monitoring of blood glucose.
Despite the importance of self-monitoring many diabetics still do not monitor themselves consistently. Common causes such as inadequate training in the use of glucose meters, the advance complexity of their use, and the commonly high cost of quality self-testing can be a major obstacle for patients who want to better manage and control their disease.
Having experience in the field of diabetology, WinMedica is pleased to announce its partnership with the American multinational high tech company ACON Laboratories Inc. Through this new cooperation WinMedica offers exclusive distribution in Greece of the internationally renowned glucose meter On Call ® Vivid that was developed to contribute in better self-control of diabetes by ensuring simple, fast and mostly reliable glucose measurements.
Unlike many meters available in the Greek market the innovative glucometer On Call ® Vivid is certified with ISO 15197: 2013 and has a 100% accuracy in measurements in the whole range of glucose values. Thus diabetic patients may feel complete confidence and safety in the management of their diabetes.
Besides the high accuracy measurement the glucometer On Call ® Vivid has advanced technological features :
- automatic calibration with no coding required technology.
- advanced hematocrit auto-correction technology (patented by ACON) minimizes hematocrit interference for improved glucose accuracy.
- Results in just 5 seconds only with a small drop of 0.8 μL of blood.
- Hypo, hyper and ketone warnings under the same strip remind users to take necessary actions. So the patient may take appropriate action before undesired situation like diabetic ketoacidosis and prevent hospitalization.
- Individually packaged strips extend the strip shelf life to 24 months.
- Backlight and strip port light allow users to test in dark conditions.
- Alternative sites of glucose measurement apart of fingertip, such as the palm and forearm continue to deliver high accuracy.
From HERE you can download SOFTWARE (in compressed form), which is necessary for monitoring sugar through a computer.
Our ON CALL meter is connected via a special USB cable to computers that have at least Windows version 7.
Then through this program if the meter is connected to a computer on which the specific program is installed then all the measurements taken by the patient are displayed electronically.
For more information you can download the Installation Guide and User Manual.