- Data Controller – Data Protection Officer
- Personal data to be processed
- Collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data of children
- Storage of personal data
- Disclosure of personal data
- Your rights
- Links to third party websites
- How to contact us
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); name, identity number, location data, online identity ID or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Specific categories of personal data” means personal data disclosing racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union affiliation, and the processing of genetic, biometric data for the purpose of, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life of a natural person or sexual orientation.
“Health data” means personal data relating to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, disclosing information relating to his or her state of health.
“Processing” means any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or change, retrieval, search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
“Controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and manner of processing personal data; determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be laid down by Union law or the law of a Member State.
“Executor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
“Data protection officer” means the natural person designated by the controller and the processor, for the reasons provided by law, on the basis of his professional qualifications and expertise in the field of law and data protection practices; with the main task of participating in all issues related to the protection of personal data.
“Consent” of the data subject: any indication of will, free, specific, express and fully aware, by which the data subject expresses that he agrees, by a statement or by a clear positive action, to process the personal data concern it.
“Existing legislation“: The provisions of Greek, Union or other Legislation to which WIN MEDICA A.E. and define personal data protection issues, such as:
– Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data,
– Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications and amendment of Law 2472/1997,
– Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
– Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on the protection of privacy in electronic communications) as amended,
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation for Data Protection), hereinafter and GCC, and any applicable laws (Law 4624/2019).
3. Processor – Data Protection Officer Processor
WIN MEDICA A.E., 1-3 Oedipodos str. & Attiki Odos Turnover 33-35, Chalandri – 15238 – Athens, , Greece Phone: +30 210 744 88 821, Email: email@example.com Website: www.winmedica.gr
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
WIN MEDICA A.E., Oedipus 1-3 & Paradromos Attikis Odou 33-35, Chalandri – 15238 – Athens, Greece Phone: +30 210 744 88 821, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Personal Data to be processed
By simply visiting WIN MEDICA A.E.
Otherwise, we may collect and process data that will be provided to you directly by you, especially in the following cases: when you provide us with your personal data e.g. by your possible subscription to our newsletters, by sending an e-mail to our company’s e-mail address and by providing your information anywhere on this website. In addition, you may provide our company with specific categories of personal data, such as health data, in particular under the Pharmacovigilance system.
5. Collection and processing of personal data
By simply visiting the WIN MEDICA SA website, your ISP may automatically collect information (eg IP address, operating system used to connect to the website, date and browser type, the language and settings, the external links you follow on the website of WIN MEDICA SA and your activities on it) to enable the technical operation of the website itself and the best performance of information depending on your device. This information is recorded as statistical files or log files. The Browsing Data is usually deleted after processing anonymously, but may be stored and used by our company to locate and identify the perpetrators of any computer crimes committed against or through this website. Subject to this possibility and the provisions of the Cookies Policy, the browsing data described above are only temporarily stored, in accordance with the law.
Otherwise, your personal data will be used for the purpose of communicating with you or for the purposes that are communicated to you each time before their collection. WIN MEDICA A.E. has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data secure and protected from unauthorized access. However, you should be aware that no organization can guarantee the absolute security of information, especially information transmitted via the Internet.
With your consent, our company can process your usual personal data to ensure that you can take advantage of the available services and features provided on its website, collect statistics on its use, manage requests, inquiries and reports received through the website from you as well as your registration in any areas of it.
Especially for the specific categories of your personal data, such as health data, especially in the context of the Pharmacovigilance system, their processing takes place only in accordance with the specific conditions and the terms of the existing legislation.
The Company may also process your personal data for the fulfillment of its legal obligations under the existing legislation. We may also use your Personal Data:
- if we are asked to do so because of an applicable law, request from public and state authorities (including court order, summons or government regulation), even outside your country of residence.
- if we need to impose our terms and conditions.
- when we believe in good faith that the use of Personal Data is necessary to protect the legal rights, security or integrity of this website.
- to protect your safety or the safety of others.
- as part of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding in your country or in other countries or,
- to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the development or continuation of the trading or completion of a corporate or commercial transaction.
The collection and processing of personal data by WIN MEDICA A.E. is made in accordance with existing legislation, in full compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection and with full respect for the principles governing the processing of the law, in order to ensure security and confidentiality.
6. Personal data of children
This website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. In any case, our policy is not to knowingly process any kind of personal data processing of a person under 16 years of age. By using the website, you confirm that you are over sixteen (16) years old. If you are under sixteen (16) years old, you have the obligation to refrain from any use of the website as well as from any provision of your personal data without the approval of the person exercising your parental responsibility.
If you do not comply with the above obligations, you must immediately notify our company. In any case, by using the website you acknowledge that WIN MEDICA is not responsible for the breach of the above obligations by you to the extent that it does not have the ability, even if it makes reasonable efforts, to verify your age or consent of your parent.
7. Storage of Personal Data
8. Disclosure of personal data
Personal Data may be transferred to third parties acting on our behalf or on our behalf.
Personal Data may also be disclosed to third parties if we are required to do so by applicable law, court order or government act (including court order, subpoena or government regulation), even outside your country of residence, if required to enforce them. our terms and conditions, when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to protect the legal rights, security or integrity of this website, in order to protect your security or the safety of others, as part of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceedings in your country or abroad ∙, or to suppliers, consultants and other legal entities, to the extent reasonably necessary for the development or continuation of the trading or completion of a corporate or commercial transaction.
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. This way, the site remembers your actions and preferences for a period of time, so you do not have to enter those preferences every time you visit the site or browse its pages. Cookies do not collect information individually, but when read by a server through a web browser they can provide information to provide a more user-friendly service. In order to learn more about cookies (what are cookies, which cookies are used on our website, what information is collected and how you can control them, please refer to the Cookies Policy.
10. Your rights
Under the current legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights, for which in any case you can contact the company using the contact details below:
- Ask to be informed if through the website of WIN MEDICA A.E. your personal data is collected as well as what it is.
- Access them or request a copy of them.
- Request the correction or completion of this data if you consider it to be incorrect or incomplete.
- Request the deletion of your personal data. In this case, WIN MEDICA A.E. will delete them, unless there is one of the legal reasons under which he is entitled to keep them.
- Complain about some or all of the purposes of processing your personal data or request that their processing be restricted under legal conditions.
- Revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data by WIN MEDICA A.E.
- Submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, in this case to the Personal Data Protection Authority (Website: www.dpa.gr Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 23 23, Athens, Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, E-mail: email@example.com).
WIN MEDICA A.E. will respond to your request within one (1) month. In case the request is complex or there is a large number of requests, WIN MEDICA A.E. will inform the applicant if an extension of another two (2) months will be required. If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, WIN MEDICA may refuse to follow up on the request, giving reasons for its reply.
11. Links to third party websites
13. How to contact us
WIN MEDICA S.A.
1-3 Oedipodos str. & Attiki Odos Turnover 33-35, Chalandri – 15238 – Athens, Greece Telephone: +30 210 744 88 821
Email for personal data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org